For oily and/or acneic skin. The raspberry-based cleanser contains 2% salicylic and 2% glycolic which will increase cellular turnover bringing oil and debris to the surface of the skin; salicylic then dries the uplifted oil. Tea tree calms and soothes the skin. It also makes a great back and body wash.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine is a natural cleansing agent derived from coconut that provides lipidic protection in the cleansing process, balances the skin, and does not strip the acid mantle.
- Glycolic Acid (2%) gently inspires cellular renewal without causing inflammation. It deeply penetrates for even surface exfoliation and assists in refining skin texture and healing breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid (2%) penetrates into the pore to clarify and break up impacted debris and clear skin follicles to relieve blackheads and lessen future breakouts. It limits discomfort through the Salicyn compounds (acts like aspirin), softens keratinized barrier cells, and assists in detoxification.
- Yucca Schidigera Leaf Extract increases cell growth and provides anti-irritation relief to reduce discomfort related to acne.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract is an antioxidant, astringent, and anti-inflammatory that is excellent for acne.
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract is a rich antioxidant and assists in stimulating collagen production and reducing visible pigmentation.