For dry skin. Hydrate and protect skin with the healing benefits of shea butter. Seaweed binds moisture within the skin while aloe soothes, calms and provides hydration. Rose Hip strengthens capillaries and soothes inflamed skin. It promotes deep hydration that protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil is high in Vitamin C and A and has a strengthening effect on capillaries and connective tissue. It is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and astringent, and it is used to soothe and heal irritated, chapped skin.
- Honey Extract (MelhydranR) is antibacterial and healing, assisting in wound repair and alleviating bruising. Its humectant properties keep the skin moist to prolong hydration.
- Algae Extract (Seaweed) is an active substance used to normalize the skin’s moisture content and provide suppleness.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder soothes and calms redness and inflammation and provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.